Home Forums Moose Technical Questions aritech moose cs100 beeping every night..

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Old EW Tech 7 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

ravisr

I'm wondering whether I could get some help on my aritech moose cs100 system where it started to beep everynight at the same time. I have tried changing the battery and the beeping did not stop. Has anyone faced this issue before? Unfortunately, I do not have the installation manual or technical manual. Please shed some light on - ASAP.Thank you.

Old EW Tech
    Keymaster

Hi, welcome to the forum.

The system could be performing an Automatic Battery Test and reporting a weak battery.

When this occurs is the Status Light flashing?  If so, enter your code and then press and hold the 2 key, the zone lights will indicate trouble conditions.

Email Tech Support requesting manuals for the system.  I'm sure that they have them but they have not yet been made available for downloading.

ravisr

the system light is flashing all the time – before and after i replaced the old battery. i replaced the old battery and press * to reset the system and i still have the same issue where the terminal beeps in the night.

Old EW Tech
    Keymaster

Enter your code and then press and hold the 2 key, the zone lights will indicate trouble conditions.

Let us know the results.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.