Home Forums DSC Technical Questions Deleting User Codes for DSC Model PK5500/5501

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Old EW Tech 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Garddude
    Participant

We own a business and are trying to remove user access codes for arming and disarming our PK5500/5501 alarm system and the directions in the manual are not getting the job done..How do we delete user access codes?

Old EW Tech
    Keymaster

Welcome to the forum.

PK5500/5501 are keypad models, what system do you have?

What procedure did you use?

Garddude
    Participant

That is the problem were having with the manual…  The manual we have is for several models and there is no actual model number visible on the front of the keypad.. 

Unfortunately, I do not have the manual with me at this time…  To the best of my recall the directions tell you to select the user number and use (*) in the first digit of the code to be deleted…  We first hit * 5 I think then the 4 digit master code…

Old EW Tech
    Keymaster

The procedure is the same for most DSC systems; however, it varies some depending upon the keypad model (the 5500 and 5501 are two different models).

Let us know:

Which system you have
    What keypad you were using
    What part of the procedure didn't work

If you need help finding the system model, take a look at the following FAQ:

How do I find out which make/model home security alarm system I have?

User Manuals for many DSC systems are available for downloading from the forum's DSC Manuals Downloads Section (link in left column).

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.