Home Forums Caddx Technical Questions How to turn off alarm system with out codes.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  MtnTech 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

duenas
    Participant

Moved in to a new house with a alarm in it. Keypad model # is e4018 ae5298. I was messing with it and accidently armed it and I did not have the code to turn it off ( Alarm is now going off ). I did not have the code to turn it off, so I went to the panel and disconnected the power and the battery. But it is still in the armed mode, how do I disarm it with out the code? If I connect it back it will sound the alarm off. So please how can I disarm the system with out the code and it being in the armed mode. Hugo.

ABLE1
    Participant

Hello and welcome to the Forum.

A security system would not be much good if you could disarm with out a code………………. Now would it?? ???

The keypad number you provided is not one that I am familiar with.  What is the manufacture and model of the panel??

If there is a dealer label located on the house with a phone number you would be better off calling them.  They might be able to help.

ABLE1

MtnTech

You could try contacting former home owner

MtnTech

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.