Home Forums Napco Technical Questions Napco XP-600 needs to be reset

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  elite security 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

dr6837
    Participant

I purchased a near new home that had this system in place.  The code provided with the manual would not arm/disarm the system.  The installation/monitoring company which installed the system will not come out to reset the system even though I told them I expected to pay for their time!  I paid to have another reputable company come out but they did not have the security code for the installers(nor would they call them back).  Is there another system I could install to reuse the local bell, 6 zones and two remote keypads, all hardwired?  It would cost me almost $500 to have the Napco main board replaced and installed by the company that came out?  I found the Napco installation and programming manuals and see that I need software and a dealer code.  As for technical ability, I'm an old USN electrician so pretty comfortable around wiring and basic diagrams.  Thanks for any input!

elite security
    Participant

you can get anew gem p 800, keypad, battery, motion kit for $100.00 and do it yourself. these panels are very easy to program

dr6837
    Participant

Thanks!  I'll check it out.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.