1. Description of ServiceThe Company is providing Member with product sales or certain services or connections to affiliates or partners providing services. Member must provide (1) all equipment necessary for their own Internet connection, including computer and modem and (2) provide for Member's access to the Internet, and (3) pay any fees related with such connection.
2. Disclaimer of Warranties.The site is provided by the Company on an "as is" and on an "as available" basis. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, the Company makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, regarding the use or the results of this web site in terms of its correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. The Company shall have no liability for any interruptions in the use of this Websites. The Company disclaims all warranties with regard to the information provided, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, therefore the above-referenced exclusion is inapplicable.
3. Limitation of LiabilityTHE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, AND IN PARTICULAR LiveWatch Security, LLC SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF REVENUE, OR LOSS OF USE, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS WEB SITE OR THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN IT, WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARISE IN CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, TORT, UNDER STATUTE, IN EQUITY, AT LAW, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW FOR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, THEREFORE SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS IS INAPPLICABLE.
4. IndemnificationMember agrees to indemnify and hold the Company, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees and costs, made by any third party due to or arising out of Member's use of the Service, the violation of this Agreement, or infringement by Member, or other user of the Service using Member's computer, of any intellectual property or any other right of any person or entity.
The bottom line is that we respect and will continue to respect the privacy of our customers who use LiveWatch Security.
Because protecting your privacy is important to us, you can be assured that LiveWatch Security discloses the following:
On some pages you can order products and register to receive materials. The types of personal information collected at these pages are:
Name, Address, Email, Phone number, Credit/Debit Card Information and any other information that you provide.
The Way We Use Information
We use the information you provide about yourself when placing an order in order to complete that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. Such addresses are not shared with outside parties.
You can register with our website if you would like to receive updates on our new products and services. Information you submit on our website will not be used for this purpose unless you agree.
We use non-identifying and aggregate information to better design our website and to share with advertisers. For example, we may tell an advertiser that X number of individuals visited a certain area on our website, or that Y number of men and Z number of women filled out our registration form, but we would not disclose anything that could be used to identify those individuals.
Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
The Company may collect personally identifiable information, including but not limited to name, physical address, email address, telephone number and other personal information (collectively, "PII"), from Customers when initiating service or in connection with the provision or marketing of products and services. The Company may collect PII from Visitors in connection with any visit to our Web sites, any communication about our services and products, or other transactions or interactions with The Company.
The Company may also collect non-personally identifiable information from Customers and Visitors regarding usage of our services or our Web site ("Non-PII"). Non-PII may include Web site pages viewed, time spent using certain services, demographic data, cookies, and other information which does not specifically identify any one individual.
You may stop or restrict the placement of cookies on your computer, including third party cookies, or flush them from your browser by adjusting your Web browser preferences, in which case you may still use our Web site, but it may interfere with some of its functionality.
The Company may use PII (1) to market products and services to Members, Customers and Visitors that the Company believes may be of interest to them, (2) to provide services and products requested by Members, Customers and Visitors and (3) to enable its vendors and contractors to provide and assist the Company in the marketing and provision of such services and products to the Company, Customers, or Visitors. However, we will not share your credit card information with any third parties unless they are involved in processing payments for services that you have explicitly purchased from the Company. The Company only works with partners whom we believe maintain high standards with respect to privacy and consumer rights.
The Company may also use and disclose PII to investigate and help prevent potentially unlawful activity or activities that threaten the integrity of our service or network, to investigate fraud or violations of our Terms of Service, as required by courts or administrative agencies or in connection with a sale, merger, or reorganization of The Company's business. Information that is not personally identifiable may be shared with other third parties by the Company.
Our Commitment To Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Our Commitment To Children's Privacy
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
How You Can Access Or Correct Your Information
You can access all your personally identifiable information that we collect online and maintain by calling or emailing us. We use this procedure to better safeguard your information.
You can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us a request that credibly shows error.
To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
How To Contact Us
Our Do Not Call Policy
The Federal Communications Commission (FCC) established a National Do Not Call registry for consumers who want to avoid unwanted sales calls. You may register your number on the National Do Not Call registry. To do so free of charge, go to the Federal Do Not Call website or call 888-382-1222 (TTY 866-290-4236) from the number you wish to register. Both the call and registration are free.
Adding your number to Our Do Not Call list
If you do not want to receive special promotions or other sales calls from us, you may ask to list your number on our own Do Not Call list by calling us at 888-990-5479 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll update our list within 1 business day of your request.
We'll maintain your request for five years unless you ask to be removed from the list. If your name or number changes, you'll need to provide us your new information so that we won't unknowingly call you.
We and our representatives won't call you for sales promotions or other campaigns if you register on our own Do Not Call list. We may still continue to contact you for non-telemarketing purposes such as customer service surveys, public interest notices, or other service matters.
6. Modifications and Interruption to ServiceThe Company reserves the right to modify or discontinue the Service with or without notice to the Member. The Company shall not be liable to Member or any third party should the Company exercise its right to modify or discontinue the Service. Member acknowledges and accepts that the Company does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to our websites and operation of our websites may be interfered with or adversely affected by numerous factors or circumstances outside of our control.
8. Disclaimer Regarding Accuracy of Vendor Information.Product specifications and other information have either been provided by the Vendors or collected from publicly available sources. While the Company makes every effort to ensure that the information on this websites is accurate, we can make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of any information provided on this websites.
The Company makes no warranties or representations whatsoever with regard to any product provided or offered by any Vendor, and you acknowledge that any reliance on representations and warranties provided by any Vendor shall be at your own risk.
9. Product Image Renderings.Images of products and packaging on the online services are examples only and may not be identical to the product or packaging you receive. Images should be used for illustrative purposes and may be digitally generated or altered to best display user functionality.
11. Compliance with Laws.Member assumes all knowledge of applicable law and is responsible for compliance with any such laws. Member may not use the Service in any way that violates applicable state, federal, or international laws, regulations or other government requirements. Member further agrees not to transmit any material that encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law or regulation.
12. Copyright and Trademark Information.All content included or available on this site, including site design, text, graphics, interfaces, and the selection and arrangements thereof is ©2002-2014 LiveWatch Security LLC d.b.a. Safemart.com, LiveWatch.com or d.b.a. LiveWatch Security, with all rights reserved, or is the property of the Company and/or third parties protected by intellectual property rights. Any use of materials on the Websites, including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above, modification, distribution, or replication, any form of data extraction or data mining, or other commercial exploitation of any kind, without prior written permission of an authorized officer of the Company is strictly prohibited. Members agree that they will not use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our web pages or the content contained therein without prior written permission of an authorized officer of the Company.
SafeMart®, LiveWatch Security®, and Plug & ProtectT® are proprietary marks of the Company. The Company's trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not provided by the Company, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers or potential customers of the Company, or in any manner that disparages or discredits the Company or the Company's customers, employees, affiliates or vendors.
All other trademarks displayed on the Websites are the trademarks of their respective owners, and constitute neither an endorsement nor a recommendation of those Vendors. In addition, such use of trademarks or links to the web sites of Vendors is not intended to imply, directly or indirectly, that those Vendors endorse or have any affiliation with the Company.
13. Notification of Claimed Copyright InfringementPursuant to Section 512(c) of the Copyright Revision Act, as enacted through the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, LiveWatch Security, LLC designates the following individual as its agent for receipt of notifications of claimed copyright infringement.
LiveWatch Security, LLC
522 West Bertrand Box 215
St. Marys, KS 66536
By Telephone: 785-437-2534
By Email: info@LiveWatch.com
15. Payment TermsAll purchases can be made fully on the Websites. All setup and activation fees are included as indicated. There are no hidden fees when purchasing from LiveWatch. The Company accepts many forms of payment, including American Express, MasterCard, Visa, Discover and Paypal.
16. Refund and Returns Policy“Cancel Anytime” provision: Customer may cancel within the Initial Term by easily returning the System and all Equipment to LiveWatch in complete, like-new, working condition in the original packaging or at least proper, protective packaging (“Returned Equipment”). Once the Returned Equipment is received and verified to be in the proper condition by LiveWatch, LiveWatch shall refund the Customer the amount originally paid for the equipment less outbound shipping, discounts and services, such as monitoring, that have already been provided by the Company through the end of the next monthly billing cycle for the Customer. The Customer is solely responsible for the return shipping to the proper address: 524 W Bertrand Ave., St Marys, KS, 66536. The Company will continue to bill for monitoring and the Customer agrees to continue to pay for monitoring until the Equipment is received and the return is processed by the Company and the System is verified to be in the complete, like-new working condition. This process typically takes just three to seven business days after the receipt of the equipment. Incomplete return shipments, inoperable Equipment, damaged Systems, return shipments without all Equipment or return shipments to the wrong address will not be considered complete returns and therefore the Service will continue to be billed and payable by the customer throughout the entire Initial Term or until the issue is rectified by the Customer. Our customer-friendly agreement means that after the Initial Term the existing agreement is renewed on a monthly basis as described in this agreement, and the Customer may cancel after the Initial Term pursuant to the appropriate paragraphs found in this Agreement without the need to return the equipment.
Free System Offer Details: Free system offer is good for (1) one standard LiveWatch system. The system includes (1) one Qolsys IQ control panel, (1) one motion sensor, (2) two entry sensors, and (1) one keychain remote. Customers claiming this offer are still subject to standard LiveWatch add-on product pricing. Offer cannot be combined with other promotions. Limit 1 per customer. Offer ends 3/31/17.
The $100 Amazon Gift Card Offer is only valid for home owners with qualifying credit that purchase between 4/18/17 and 4/21/17 and activate by 5/21/17. This offer is valid only for customers with Mobile Pro, Total Home, or Total Home + Video monitoring levels. Offer is only valid for the $99 Simon XT Plug and Protect package, which contains one (1) Simon XT panel, two (2) door/window sensors, and one (1) motion sensor.